Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Knowing"

Ummmm....... Weird....... The first chunk of the movie, I was personally kind of freaked out. It's not fun seeing horrible disasters happen to mankind and seeing people in flames and being obliterated to pieces by a subway. I can't believe it was rated PG-13 because some of those scenes were very disturbing. The creepy "albino-ish" people following the children was also not cool. Then it turned into a weird story where we couldn't determine if they were implying that the aliens were really angels or if angels were aliens. It turned out to be a bizarre story and it had some very disturbing scenes. The acting was also not so great because a few times the whole audience just laughed.

Basically, this movie was a disappointment. We will try our hardest not to see it again. Sorry to bust everyone's bubbles because the previews showed potential, but I just thought I'd post the warning that it's not worth the time or the money. At least that's what we thought...

No comments: