Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

We decided at 9:00pm to be adventurous and go see the new Transformer's movie. The movie started at 10:15 and it was a 2.5 hour long movie - extremely long! It had some great action scenes and we cracked a smile a few times, but it's weird how this awesome action movie is trying to be a crude comedy. There were some very objectionable scenes. I was shocked because I was sitting next to probably an 8 year old kid. I would have taken him out because parts of it were just too sexual and perverted - not to mention completely uncalled for and unnecessary. We were really kind of disappointed. We will only watch this one on clearplay when it filters out the language (what is with people thinking the "a" word is acceptable now??) and the perverted scenes.

Sorry for the not so great review on a movie that had so much potential :(

2 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Thanks for the warning, we've let people know we're not showing up for our planned Transformers Movie Party. We'll wait for the clear play version... what, a year?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Bummer, the previews looked so promising. I guess we'll wait for the clearplay version too. Thanks for the heads up!