Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Moon"


We rented a movie called "Moon" at the Redbox the other day and watched it on Clearplay. It ended up being one of those weird but interesting movies. Basically, there is one actor and he lives on the moon for a 3 year period because mankind had discovered an amazing energy source up there. He lives there and maintains the equipment because it is a one man job. He has a computer who helps him and talks to him and the voice is Kevin Spacey. It's fun because you don't know which direction the movie is going to go in, and it ends up surprising you and then making you think "how would I react in that situation?". I'm not saying it's the best movie ever, but it's $1 and a fun date night in. I don't want to say more in case I ruin it, but I enjoyed my $1 date night :)

No comments: