Saturday, July 26, 2014

Turbo Jam, a satirical essay by Leslie

*Note by Dresden*  I really do like Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire... Leslie just likes to poke fun at me...



Paper
English
Leslie Bush

                      Turbo Jam, the lifesaving workout program



Turbo Jam is the most rewarding, most encouraging, most fun, and most modern workout program ever!  I have lost 3000 pounds using this program. And so can you!

Turbo Jam is better than other workout programs… cough…cough….p90x…. Anyways the reason that p90x is annoying is because Tony Horton is in charge of it.  That dummy.

Turbo Jam first became a group when Miss Johnson organized them.  They were a tightly packed group of friends. They all enjoyed working their butts off to weird music, and Turbo Jam was made!

And last, but not least of all, my mom has learned cool kicking and punching maneuvers because of this amazing program. She has scared away criminals and creepy clowns…. Our family feels safer with the knowledge that mom has been learning Turbo Jam moves!

I wish to thank Miss Johnson and all the Turbo Jam people for helping me enjoy working out! I will forever be in their debt. You should try Turbo Jam.  It will give you so much to be thankful for.  There really is a double rainbow with Turbo Jam!

BIBLIOGRAPHY:

Turbo Jam DVD
My brain
Healthy products
A scale




No comments: