A blog where we can share what we think about movies...books...products...anything
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Twilight
Well, I obviously went to this movie without Greg. But I did go first with Marcy and her kids and then later with my Mom and Daryth. I think that for a low budget movie, it wasn't that bad. But it wasn't nearly as good as the books. Edward was not right in my opinion. Some teenage girls might disagree with me, but he just wasn't "smooth" like he is in the book. But other than that and some interesting interpretations of the book, it wasn't that bad. I would go to a matinee if you had to see it though. Don't pay full price for a movie that's just not as good as it could be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw it too with a good friend of mine. We did go to a matinee and only paid 5 dollars to see it. I thought it was pretty good, but the books are definitely better. I agree about Edward...and what was up with Jasper (deer in the headlights look the whole time) and I thought Rosalie should've been prettier. I liked Alice and I liked Charlie and Jessica. It wasn't as good as I think it could have been, but I was entertained and I will most likely see the next one too.
Post a Comment