Sorry about another post that is not related to books or movies, but I love this app and website. Loseit.com!
I first heard about it years ago from my brother Brandon. I "tried" it and failed. Then Marcy started using it to help Holden lose weight. It took about a year, and he lost 30 pounds! He is my inspiration to keep diligent with the LoseIt app.
I especially like the Challenges they have on there now. It's what inspired me to do a Facebook challenge. LoseIt challenged me to log food and exercise every day in the month of February. So I extended that challenge to Facebook and am trying to get everybody to log exercise for the month of February. I know not many people are participating, but it really motivates me to exercise when I have to report it on Facebook and LoseIt. And I love seeing that others are doing it with me such as my Mom and Raylene. And I know that Dres is doing it too.
There is another challenge on LoseIt to eat fruits and veggies at every meal. I might try doing that for March... It's a bit daunting to me, but that's why it's called a challenge!
Anyway, that's a great app and you can log food and exercise and take on fitness/health challenges! And it's very user friendly and I truly enjoy it.
*Just as a side note, when I am doing LoseIt I know that my calories are not exact. I try to eat within my food calories and I ignore the fact that my exercising allows me to eat more calories. For example, today my budget was 1,207calories and after exercising it said I could eat 272calories more. I try to ignore that and just stick to my food calories since I'm also not 100% sure how many calories I am really burning when I exercise, nor do I really know 100% how many calories I ate. But it's still a great tool!
Wow, I am a rambler today...
1 comment:
You can do it!
Post a Comment