Co-op!
http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
This is a co-op with lots of pick up locations, lots of veggies and fruits! Awesome prices.
Workout Apps for the smart phone:
7 minute workout (can do repeated sets for a longer workout if desired)
Sworkit (this has cardio, strength, yoga, stretches, and can be any number of minutes... you choose!)
Other fav workouts are TurboJam and TurboSculpt, P90X YogaX, running (even inside the home around "the circle")
My crockpot(s):
Seriously, with schooling 8 kids at home, I need these in my life! I love dumping ingredients in and being done (with dinner) early on in the day.
Check out this website for a lot of quick, easy, pretty cheap recipes
crockpot365.blogspot.com
Facebook:
Bob made me join facebook so I could "be married" to him on Facebook, whatever that means. I started viewing and wasting a lot of time on there. So, he and I just this past week cut out all the non-family members. Now it is being used for what I want it to be used for... keeping in touch with family. Keeping in touch with family is healthy! Trying to keep up with (insert random huge number) "friends" is not... at least for me.
Having my family back together again... Leslie is home!
Oh boy did we miss her:
*Our singing time wasn't the same, she "brings us [up] a whole octave"
*She is our main peacemaker
*Giggles and crazies day and night
*Main faceplanter on the living room floor (no fear!)
*And main hug-giver in our home... I almost forgot to hug her today, I guess I got used to not being attacked for a hug
Scriptures and Conference Talks:
Heavenly Father knows what I need to learn each day. He always supplies me with just the right verses or talks to focus on! Thank goodness!
This could get long. I'll leave it at this.
http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/
This is a co-op with lots of pick up locations, lots of veggies and fruits! Awesome prices.
Workout Apps for the smart phone:
7 minute workout (can do repeated sets for a longer workout if desired)
Sworkit (this has cardio, strength, yoga, stretches, and can be any number of minutes... you choose!)
Other fav workouts are TurboJam and TurboSculpt, P90X YogaX, running (even inside the home around "the circle")
My crockpot(s):
Seriously, with schooling 8 kids at home, I need these in my life! I love dumping ingredients in and being done (with dinner) early on in the day.
Check out this website for a lot of quick, easy, pretty cheap recipes
crockpot365.blogspot.com
Facebook:
Bob made me join facebook so I could "be married" to him on Facebook, whatever that means. I started viewing and wasting a lot of time on there. So, he and I just this past week cut out all the non-family members. Now it is being used for what I want it to be used for... keeping in touch with family. Keeping in touch with family is healthy! Trying to keep up with (insert random huge number) "friends" is not... at least for me.
Having my family back together again... Leslie is home!
Oh boy did we miss her:
*Our singing time wasn't the same, she "brings us [up] a whole octave"
*She is our main peacemaker
*Giggles and crazies day and night
*Main faceplanter on the living room floor (no fear!)
*And main hug-giver in our home... I almost forgot to hug her today, I guess I got used to not being attacked for a hug
Scriptures and Conference Talks:
Heavenly Father knows what I need to learn each day. He always supplies me with just the right verses or talks to focus on! Thank goodness!
This could get long. I'll leave it at this.
1 comment:
You always make such uplifting posts, thank you.
Post a Comment